This is version 2.
It is not the current version, and thus it cannot be edited.
[Back to current version]
[Restore this version]
- Susan Gauch, Jason Chaffee, and Alexander Pretschner, "Ontology-Based User Profiles for Search and Browsing", User Modeling and User-Adapted Interaction: The Journal of Personalization Research, Special Issue on User Modeling for Web and Hypermedia Information Retrieval, vol. , (2003), p. . Submitted.
- William K. Michener, James H. Beach, Matthew B. Jones, Bertram Ludaescher, Deana D. Pennington, Ricardo S. Pereira, Arcot Rajasekar, and Mark Schildhauer, "A Knowledge Environment for the Biodiversity and Ecological Sciences", Journal of Intelligent Information Systems, vol. , (2003), p. . Submitted
- David R.B. Stockwell, James H. Beach, Aimee Stewart, Gregory Vorontsov, David Vieglais, Ricardo Scachetti Pereira, "Lifemapper - an Internet computing application for biodiversity science", Ecological Modelling, vol. , (), p. . Submitted
- David Stockwell, A. Townsend Peterson, "Comparison of resolution of methods used in mapping biodiversity patterns from point-occurrence data", Ecological Indicators, vol. , (2003), p. . Accepted
- David Stockwell, Oliver Ryder, and Philippe Youkharibac, "Informatics Issues in Integrated Biodiversity Resource Archives: problems and solutions", Environmental Informatics, vol. , (), p. . Submitted
- Susan Gauch, "Biodiversity Information Organization using Taxonomy (BIOT)" , bibl. Los Angeles, CA, May 20-28, 2002, pp. 169-174, (2002). Proceedings Published of Collection: , "Proc. Of the National Conference on Digital Government Research"
- B. Ludaescher, A. Gupta, and M. E. Martone, "A Model-Based Mediator System for Scientific Data Management", bibl. Morgan Kaufmann, (2003). Book Accepted of Collection: T. Critchlow and Z. Lacroix, "Bioinformatics: Managing Scientific Data"
- I. Altintas, S. Bhagwanani, D. Buttler, S. Chandra, Z. Cheng, M. Coleman, T. Critchlow, A. Gupta, W. Han, L. Liu, B. Ludäscher, C. Pu, R. Moore,A. Shoshani, and M. Vouk, "A Modeling and Execution Environment for Distributed Scientific Workflows", 15th Intl. Conference on Scientific and Statistical Database Management (SSDBM), Boston, Massachussets, vol. , (2003), p. . Accepted. PDF
- O. Boucelma, S. Castano, C. A. Goble, V. Josifovski, Z. Lacroix, and B. Ludaescher, "Report on the EDBT'2002 Panel on Scientific Data Integration", SIGMOD Record, vol. 31(4), (2002), p. 107. Published
- B. Ludäscher, I. Altintas, A. Gupta, "Compiling Abstract Scientific Workflows into Web Service Workflows", 15th Intl. Conference on Scientific and Statistical Database Management (SSDBM), Boston, Massachussets, vol. , (2003), p. . Accepted. PDF
- Young-Kwang Nam, Joseph Goguen, and Guilian Wang., "A Metadata Tool for Retrieval from Heterogeneous Distributed XML Documents", Proceedings, International Conference on Computational Science, Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. , (2003), p. . Accepted. PS
- Young-Kwang Nam, Joseph Goguen, and Guilian Wang, "A Metadata Integration Assistant Generator for Heterogeneous Distributed Databases", Proceedings, 16th Conference on Ontologies, DataBases, and Applications of Semantics for Large Scale Information Systems, Springer, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 2519, (2002), p. 1332. Published. PS
- Arcot Rajasekar, Michael Wan, Reagan Moore, George Kremenek,and Tom Guptill, "Data Grids, Collections and Grid Bricks", 20th IEEE/ 11th NASA Goddard Conference on Mass Storage Systems and Technologies (MSST2003) San Diego, California, April 7-10, 2003, vol. , (2003), p. . Published.
- Arcot Rajasekar, Michael Wan and Reagan Moore,Arun Jagatheesan, and George Kremenek, "Real-life Experiences with Data Grids: Case Studies in using the SRB", The 6th International Conferenceon High Performance Computing (HPCAsia-2002) Bangalore, India, December 16-19, 2002, vol. , (2002), p. . Published.
- Joana Trajkova and Susan Gauch, "Improving Ontology-Based User Profiles", Proc. of RIAO 2004, University of Avignon (Vaucluse), France, April 26-28, 2004, pp. 380-389.
- Matthew B. Jones, "SEEK EcoGrid: integrating data and computational resources for ecology", DataBits: An electronic newsletter for Information Managers, vol. Spring, (2003), p. . Published. HTML
- William K. Michener, "Building SEEK: the Science Environment for Ecological Knowledge", DataBits: An electronic newsletter for Information Managers, vol. Spring, (2003), p. . Published. HTML