View Authority Nomenclature
- Primary Actor
The user is interested only in concepts/names according to a particular authority (RKP - where authority refers not to the authority for the name, but rather a party that maintains an opinion as to whether the taxon is accepted) and when interacting with SEEK must be able to restrict any queries/results to data provided by a particular authority (RKP - that is, want to query only the authoritative source for the authority's party perspective).
- The specific authority must have registered as a provider with SEEK RKP - the provider must comply with SEEK standards for data exchange, and must provide access to its party perspective on taxa.?
- User selects the authority of interest
- User specifies queries to SEEK regarding the particular taxon concept of interest
- SEEK queries only data sources provided by the authority specified
- Data returned is restricted to that authority.
- 30 Jan 2003
- (group) Entry created at meeting
- 29 April 2003
- (JK) Entry expanded.
- 13 May 2003
- (RKP) Minor comments.